There are two options for dealing with forgotten Instagram passwords, the easiest and most practical you can do.
This guide will show you how to get more followers on Instagram organically.
Cleaning your Instagram cache will maximize your device performance. It is very easy for both iOS and Android devices. These are the steps you can follow.
How To Get Verified on Instagram, Steps to Get The Blue Check Badge!
TheIndonesia.id - Instagram accounts with verified badges are seen to be royalty in social media. According to Instagram, the verified sign is "a tool to help people find the real accounts of public figures and brands." It means the blue-checked sign verified the account as an authentic and notable Instagram account.
Instagram says that the verified mark shouldn't be considered "a symbol to show importance, authority, or subject-matter expertise." However, the criteria for getting Instagram verified are very vague. Keep it mind that requesting verification does not guarantee one.
- Open Instagram and log in to your account if necessary
- Go to your profile by tapping on your profile picture at the right-bottom side
- Tap the three-lined hamburger icon in the top right
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap Account, scroll down, and tap Request verification.
- Enter your credentials and provide necessary documents such as proof of identification. Instagram cites a “government-issued photo ID or official business documents” as examples.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and submit your request.
According to Instagram, there are things to keep in mind even if your account ticks all the boxes. Once your account is verified, you can't change the username of the account. You also can't transfer your Instagram-verified badge to another account.
Multiple verifications do not guarantee you get a faster verification process. It might even lead to the cancelation of your application.
How many followers do you need to get verification?
There is various consideration for an account that could be given a verified badge. Surprisingly, none of them explicitly mention a follower count. While many people might think that a high number of followers will get them verified on Instagram, the photo and video-sharing platform has other criteria.
Following the Instagram community guidelines term of use, these are the following criteria for an account on getting an Instagram verified badge.
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business, or entity.
- Unique: Represent the unique presence of the person or business. Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. This doesn’t include “general interest accounts” such as a memes account or a fan page.
- Complete: Your account must have a completed profile such as be public, have a bio, a profile photo, and be active when you apply.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched-for person, brand, or entity. Instagram takes into consideration if the person or business is featured in multiple news sources excluding paid or sponsored media content as sources for review.