Since its release in 2016, TikTok becomes a social media platform with the most users in the world.
Knowing the best time to post on TikTok is one of the most important aspects to make your video appear on the TikTok "For Your Page."
Recently, a cow-themed house stole Indonesian netizens' attention after had been uploaded by the TikTok account Averevaver.
Easy Guides To Sell on TikTok Shop for Beginners!
TheIndonesia.id - TikTok has become a trend and it's no wonder that many businessmen use it to promote their products. Moreover, in the past two years, TikTok has developed many new business-focused features such as business profiles, ads, and the TikTok Shop. So, how to sell on TikTok shop for beginners.
Before going into the discussion of how to sell on TikTok, you need to get to know the TikTok Shop.
TikTok Shop is a feature provided by TikTok and allows users, creators, businesses, and brands to offer their products directly by linking in videos or live.
Terms of Sale on TikTok Shop
- Non-Lite application version of TikTok users.
- The main TikTok account already has as many as 2,000 followers.
- The TikTok account is active and has had 50 video views over the last 28 days.
- The user is at least 18 years old.
- If these terms and conditions have been met, the TikTok Shop account menu option will appear.
How to sell on the TikTok Shop
- Go to the official TikTok Shop page
- On Become a Seller, sign up with a Tiktok account to open the Tiktok Shop. Or, you can also sign up with your phone number and email.
- After that, fill in some of the required personal information such as telephone number, email, and so on to complete.
- After that, fill in your Tiktok Shop profile according to what you want, such as the name of the store to the type of business being run.
- After everything is done, then proceed to continue the registration. If it has been confirmed, then your Tiktok Shop can be enjoyed for making sales.
- TikTok users can also buy goods directly during Live Streaming sessions.
Usually, creators or online shops on TikTok use Live Streaming as a place to promote goods while selling their products.