Here is the guide on how to share the screen on Zoom.
Do you want to know the easy way to transfer iPhone files to Android?
Turning off iPhone 12 can be done easily. It is quite different from the previous series. You can turn off the phone without pressing the power button. This guide will show you how to turn off iPhone 12.
How to Completely Uninstall Internet Download Manager, Easy Guide Tutorial!
TheIndonesia.id - IDM or Internet Download Manager is mandatory software for those of you who like to download anything on the internet. Unfortunately, using IDM frequently makes your downloading-process errors, especially when you download something simultaneously.
Therefore, you must know how to uninstall IDM until it's clean if you don't want to use the software anymore.
IDM is equipped with a fast download feature with a simple display and graphics, making it easy for anyone to use.
If you want to keep removing the software, follow the steps on how to uninstall IDM cleanly as follows:
1. Press the Windows key + R on your device and type control panel on the search menu then click OK
2. Then the Control Panel page will open and all you have to do is click the Uninstall a Program button
3. On the Program and Features page, look for Internet Download Manager (IDM) software
4. If you have found the Internet Download Manager (IDM) program, right-click on the software and click Uninstall
5. Then two options will appear in the uninstall window, namely Full and Default. The Full option will delete all IDM data in Windows, while the Default option will only delete the IDM software, not the data. So check the Full option
6. Wait until the uninstall process is complete and a notification will appear. You just click OK then your device will automatically restart
7. After the restart process is complete, it means that the IDM software has also been removed from the device. In order for the IDM uninstall process to be completely clean, you must also delete the registry, to delete the registry data, click the Windows + R button on your device and type regedit then click OK.
8. Then a notification will appear and you only need to click OK again
9. On the Regedit page, go to the folder:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Internet Download Manager
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Internet Download Manager
10. After that delete the Internet Download Manager (IDM) folder and restart your device
11. Finished! Now you have successfully uninstalled IDM and deleted the registry until it is completely clean.