Do you want to know the easy way to transfer iPhone files to Android?
Turning off iPhone 12 can be done easily. It is quite different from the previous series. You can turn off the phone without pressing the power button. This guide will show you how to turn off iPhone 12.
There are several ways to solve this problem as quoted from the official Apple Support page.
How To Pair Apple Watch To iPhone, Quick and Easy Tutorial!
TheIndonesia.id - The Apple Watch has been on the market for years. For those of you who have purchased this smartwatch, you should know that you can pair this watch with your Apple device. Here is how to pair Apple Watch to iPhone.
If you have no clue how to activate your Apple Watch and connect it to your iPhone, there is an easy way to connect these two devices.
1. Make sure your iPhone is updated with iOS version 8.2 or more. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. You will know your iOS version in the Software Update menu, if it is updated then you can install the Apple Watch application on your iPhone.
2. Wear your Apple Watch on your wrist. Refer to the line of instructions on the Apple Watch box for setting the watch strap size. When it fits, press and hold the round button on the right side until you see the Apple logo.
3. When you turn on your Apple Watch for the first time, you must first set settings such as language settings. Select the desired language and you will find the `Start Pairing` option, wait for it, and at the same time open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Select the `Start Pairing` option on both devices.
4. Your iPhone will enter camera mode with a viewfinder shot, it's time to aim your Apple Watch with your iPhone so you can do the pairing process from the barcode shown by the Apple Watch. It should be noted that the Apple Watch case must match the existing viewfinder case in order to connect.
5. Congratulations! Your Apple Watch is activated and connected to your iPhone. The next step is just for you to choose some preferences through the options provided, at the same time after that your watch will carry out the sync process from your iPhone device data.