Here is the guide on how to share the screen on Zoom.
Turning off iPhone 12 can be done easily. It is quite different from the previous series. You can turn off the phone without pressing the power button. This guide will show you how to turn off iPhone 12.
Are you planning to cancel your Amazon Prime Subscription? Luckily, cancellation requires no major hoops to jump through.
Switch from iPhone To Android? The Seamless Way To Move The Data!
TheIndonesia.id - Do you want to know the easy way to transfer iPhone files to Android? As is known, the iPhone and Android have almost the same features, it's just the interface, appearance, and operation. They are far enough apart that sometimes it creates confusion among users.
Through an operating system called iOS, one of the iPhones has quite different support in managing stored data files compared to Android cellphones in general.
This is also often the reason someone has difficulty switching devices. Moreover, basically, the iPhone and Android do not have data transfer support that can connect them directly.
Transferring iPhone files to Android is an easy thing to do. Don't worry. All these problems and limitations can be easily overcome in several ways.
Through this iPhone-to-Android file transfer method, you can not only transfer various types of data between platforms but also across platforms. Here's how to transfer iPhone files to Android, quoted from HiTekno.com.
Quoting the support.apple.com page, before starting data migration, you must ensure the following steps.
- Make sure Android is connected to a WiFi network.
- Connect the new iOS device and Android device to power.
- Ensure that the content being moved, including content on external Micro SD cards, will fit onto the new iOS device.
- If you want to move your Chrome bookmarks, update Chrome to the latest version on your Android device.
How to Transfer iPhone Files to Android
- Turn on the iPhone, then select the App & Data menu. Then, tap Move Data from Android.
- On an Android phone, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue. Read the terms and conditions that appear. To continue, tap Agree, then tap Next in the top-right corner of your Find Your Code screen.
- How to transfer iPhone files to Android next, tap Continue on the screen called Move from Android. Then wait for the ten-digit or six-digit code to appear. If your Android device shows a warning that your Internet connection is weak, you can ignore the warning.
- Enter the code on the Android device. Wait for the Transfer Data screen to appear.
- On an Android phone, select the content you want to transfer and tap Next. Even if your Android smartphone shows that the process is complete, do not use both devices until the loading bar that appears on the iPhone is complete. This whole transfer process can take some time, depending on the amount of content you are moving.
- Once the loading bar is complete on the iOS device, tap Done on the Android device. Then tap Continue on iOS device and follow the onscreen steps to complete the setup for iOS device.
How to Transfer iPhone Files to Android Using Google Drive
- Download the Google Drive app through the Apple App Store
- Run the application if it has been successfully installed
- Create an account or log in with your Google account
- How to transfer iPhone files to Android, then click Menu in the upper left corner
- Select the Settings menu
- Enter the Backup section
- Tap the Backup button
- Wait for the process to finish (don't close the app)
- How to transfer iPhone files to Android when finished, open the Google Drive application on Android
- Login with the same account as on the iPhone app
- Also download the Google Contacts, Google Photos, and Google Calendar applications if you need them
Google Drive is a solution that should not be missed if you are going to switch from iPhone to Android. The transfer process using Google Drive unfortunately can take a very long time depending on the amount of data the user has.
Even so, you have to wait for it to finish. Do not close it or turn off the internet network to make it work.