He is scheduled to meet Singapore's Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan, and Singapore's Minister of Transportation S Iswaran.
The state officials saw an opportunity to develop cable car in new capital Nusantara.
"With a total of 2,258 fisheries resources and a total of 473 species of sponges/ coral, that will be smuggled into Singapore," a police said.
President Jokowi Receives Credentials from 8 Ambassadors
TheIndonesia.id - President Joko Widodo receives credentials from eight extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassadors (LBBP) of friendly countries in the Credential Room, Merdeka Palace, Jakarta, Tuesday. The handover procession of the credentials began with the playing of the national anthems of each friendly country after the ambassadors arrived at the Merdeka Palace.
The eight ambassadors of friendly countries received by President Jokowi are:
1. Nadia Burger, Canadian Ambassador to the Republic of Indonesia
2. Prapan Disyatat, Ambassador of the Royal Thai to the Republic of Indonesia
3. Thomas LoidI, Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to the Republic of Indonesia
4. Kwok Fook Seng, Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore to the Republic of Indonesia
5. Frank L.L Felix, Ambassador of the Royal Belgian to the Republic of Indonesia
6. Machoca Moshe Tembele, Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania to the Republic of Indonesia
7. Jukka-Pekka Kaihilahti, Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to the Republic of Indonesia
8. Serob Bejanyan, Ambassador of the Republic of Armenia to the Republic of Indonesia.
The credentials handover marked the start of the ambassador's official assignment in Indonesia. The ambassadors will subsequently be domiciled in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta.
After handing over their credentials to President Joko Widodo, the ambassadors and their respective companions said goodbye. The National Anthem of Indonesia Raya was then played on the occasion.
Also present on the occasion were Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi, Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung, Head of Presidential Secretariat Heru Budi Hartono, Presidential Military Secretary Laksma TNI Hersan, and Director General of Protocol and Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Head of State Protocol Andy Rachmianto.