Do you want to know the easy way to transfer iPhone files to Android?
Turning off iPhone 12 can be done easily. It is quite different from the previous series. You can turn off the phone without pressing the power button. This guide will show you how to turn off iPhone 12.
There are several ways to solve this problem as quoted from the official Apple Support page.
How To Record Your Screen on iPhone, Easy Steps for Beginners
TheIndonesia.id - Screen recording can be done easily with your iPhone. Screen-recording is an efficient way to share your phone's activity, tool, or even tutorial. However, some users, especially new iPhone users, still find it hard to record the screen.
Some people say the best quality mobile phone screen recording is owned by iPhone. The steps are very easy, without using any third-party additional applications. The sound quality of the video-recorded is also impressive.
It is not that hard to record your iPhone screen. Follow these tutorials to screen-record your phone.
How to screen record on iPhone
1. Go to Settings
2. Find Control Center
3. Tap the Add button with (+) symbol, next to Screen Recording.
4. Open Control Center on your iPhone
5. Tap the gray Record button with the round (o) symbol, then wait for the three-second countdown.
6. Exit Control Center to record your screen.
7. To stop recording, open Control Center, then tap the red Record round button. Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
To preview your screen-recording result, go to the Photos app and select your screen recording. Isn't it easy? Now you can easily record your iPhone screen!