the publisher's rights, proclaimed by the Communication and Informatics Ministry, has a goal to protect the national press against the dominance of global platforms and act as an element in strengthening Indonesia's digital sector.
The village wifi program has been introduced to five villages in Lampanah Leungah Kemukiman, Aceh Besar District, and 14 villages in North Aceh District
A Facebook user shared his solution for the motorbike taxi drivers who worked for the double platform.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently, Follow These 8 Easy Steps!
TheIndonesia.id - Do you have any intention of permanently deactivating your Facebook account? If you want to find a way to delete your Facebook account, you are coming to the right place. It is actually very easy to delete your account.
For note, after you've deleted your account, there would be no way to come back again. So, we suggest you download or copy any information; photos, and posts on your Facebook.
How to delete a Facebook account permanently
Follow these steps to permanently delete your Facebook account:
- First, go to the user's main profile.
- Click the down arrow at the top-right of Facebook.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option.
- Click Settings.
- Click the 'Your Facebook Information' section in the left column. If the user has Facebook access to the new Pages experience page, click Privacy > Your Facebook Information.
- Select the Deactivation and deletion options.
- Select Delete Account > Proceed to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account > enter password > Continue.
Before 30 days after you delete your Facebook account, you can still bring it back again. After 30 days, your account and all information will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to retrieve any information.
The process for removing all user posts may take up to 90 days from the start of the removal process.
After 90 days, a copy of a user's Facebook information may still exist in a backup that Facebook uses to restore in case something goes wrong. If you want to cancel your plan to delete your account, here are the steps.
How to undelete a Facebook account
- Log in to the Facebook account within 30 days after deleting the account.
- Click Undelete.
- After the user deletes the account, the user cannot reactivate the Facebook account. Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and anything you've added will be permanently deleted. All data that has been added by the user cannot be recovered.