When making a Zoom meeting, sometimes you want to save the video recording. Here is the guide on how to record zoom meetings.
How to Set Up a Zoom Meeting on Phone and PC, Beginner's Guide Tutorial!
TheIndonesia.id - Zoom is a video-conferencing application that is usually used to work and study online, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic which required people to stay at home. So, how to set up a zoom meeting on the phone and PC? Check this guide to find the answer.
Zoom can make it easier for someone to meet face-to-face in real-time with many people even though they are far away. Even this application can accommodate 100 participants for the free version and 1000 participants for the paid version.
Making a Zoom Meeting link is certainly an easy thing that can be done with a phone or laptop. Check out the following method.
How to Create a Zoom Meeting Link on a PC
1. Download and install the Zoom application on your PC or laptop
2. Next, open the installed Zoom application and sign up with your email and password or login via your Google Mail account
3. Select the "New Meeting" menu on the Zoom application
4. Select the "Participant" menu
5. Press the “Invite” button and select “Copy Invite Link”
6. Share the link with others to join the online meeting
You can also schedule an online meeting at a certain time by selecting the "Schedule" menu and filling in the date, time, and settings for the meeting. After that, click “Save/Done” and you will be directed to the Google Calendar web application.
How to Create a Zoom Meeting Link on a Phone
Apart from using a PC or laptop, you can also create a Zoom Meeting link using a phone. You are required to download the Zoom application through the Google Play Store or App Store. Check out the following method.
1. Download and install the Zoom application through the Google Play Store or App Store
2. Open the Zoom application and sign up using your email and password or log in via your Google Mail account
3. After that select "New Meeting" on the Zoom application
4. After that select "Participants"
5. Select “Invite” click “Copy Invite Link” and share the link with other people to join the online meeting
This is brief information about how to quickly and easily create a Zoom Meeting link on HP and laptops. Hope it is useful!