If you want to become YouTuber or content creator, the first step you have to do is creating a YouTube channel.
Playlists on YouTube are a list of video collections that make it easier for you to save and watch the videos you want.
For YouTubers, registering your YouTube account to Google Adsense is very important, especially if content creation is your main job.
How To Clear YouTube Watch History? Quick and Simple Tutorials
TheIndonesia.id - YouTube remembers every video you've ever watched, assuming you're logged in with your Google account. YouTube uses this history for recommendations and even encourages you to re-watch old videos. Here's how to clear YouTube watch history based on support.google.com.
Changes you make to your account's watch history will be remembered on all devices where you're signed in. If you've removed any videos from your watch history while your device was offline, it may take a few hours for those changes to sync. To see or delete what you've previously searched for on YouTube, look at your search history.
How to Delete Youtube History on a Computer
1. On your computer, open your Google Account.
2. In the top left navigation, click Data & personalization.
3. Under "Activity controls," click YouTube History, then click Manage activity.
4. At the top right, click More and then Save activity
5. Click the button for how long you want to keep your activity then next then Confirm to save your choice.
6. View or delete your search history
How to Delete Watch History on Android
1. Go to the Library tab and tap History.
2. Tap the menu button to the right of the video, then tap the "Delete From Watch History" option.
Delete Your Entire Watch History and Search History
Instead of deleting a single video you've watched, you can simply delete your entire watch history from Google's servers. Be warned that this will make YouTube video recommendations worse because YouTube won't know what type of videos you want to watch.
To clear your entire watch history and search history do the following:
1. Open YouTube
2. Click the menu button in the upper left corner of the page
3. Click the "History" option. To the right of the video you're watching, click the "Clear All Watch History" command.
4. A dialog box will appear, asking you to confirm. Click "Clear Watch History" to confirm your choice.
5. To clear your YouTube search history, click "Search History" under History Type here, then click the "Delete All Search History" command.
6. To clear the entire history on the YouTube mobile app, go to Library > History. Tap the menu button at the top of the app, then tap the "History Settings" option.
7. Scroll down and tap “Clear Watch History” under History & Privacy.
8. You can also tap "Clear Search History" here to delete your entire YouTube browsing history.