Playlists on YouTube are a list of video collections that make it easier for you to save and watch the videos you want.
For YouTubers, registering your YouTube account to Google Adsense is very important, especially if content creation is your main job.
YouTube remembers every video you've ever watched, assuming you're logged in with your Google account. Here's how to clear YouTube watch history.
How to Create a YouTube Channel, A Friendly Beginner Tutorial
Besides watching, liking, and subscribing to videos with Google accounts without a YouTube channel, you can create your account to be a channel.
Even if you already have a Google account, you still have to create a YouTube channel in order to upload videos, leave comments, or create playlists.
You can create a channel on the YouTube site or the YouTube mobile site. Quoting from the official YouTube page, here's how to easily create a YouTube channel:
How to create a personal YouTube channel
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or mobile browser.
- Click the user's profile photo and click Create Channel.
- The user will be prompted to create a channel.
- Check the detailed information with the user's Google account name and photo, then confirm to create a channel.
How to create a YouTube channel with a business name or another name
This channel can be managed by more than one user.
- First, log in to YouTube.
- Open the channel list page by accessing the address https://www.youtube.com/channel_switcher
- Choose between creating a new channel or using an existing Brand Account.
- If you create a new channel, click the Create new channel option.
- Create a YouTube channel for the Brand Account that the user has managed by selecting the Brand Account from the list.
- If this Brand Account already has a channel, the user can't create a new one. When selecting a Brand Account from the list, the user will be redirected to that channel. This action will create a new Brand Account.
- To add channel managers, follow the instructions for changing channel owners and managers.
By following this guide, users can upload videos to become content creators and manage their own YouTube channel.